Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Disenfranchising Non-Taxpayers

It seems that the idea of disenfranchising those who don't pay tax has reared its head again. Of course, I should have lots to say about such a proposal, but (aside from anything else) I'm busy right now preparing for a PhD viva on Friday, so I'll confine myself to observing that Hayek was not the first nor, in my estimation, the most famous philosopher to propose something along these lines. As I mention in my comment on the afore-linked blog, J. S. Mill made similar proposals in his Considerations on Representative Government.

1 comment:


  1. شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الدمام كم سعر نقل العفش من الرياض الى الدمام
    كم سعر نقل العفش من الرياض الى الدمام
    افضل شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى المدينة المنورة شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى المدينة المنورة
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الاردن شركة شحن عفش من الرياض للاردن
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى دبي شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من جدة الى دبي شركة شحن عفش من جدة الى دبي

    ReplyDelete