Thursday, June 04, 2009

Journal Moratorium

Nous and PPR have declared moratoriums on new papers, until 1st October 2009 (Weatherson, via Leiter).

Speedy publication is important for those early in their career. I'm happy to report that I received off-prints of my ETMP piece yesterday - and was suitable impressed with the quick turnaround (first submitted Nov 2008; R&R Dec 2008; revisions submitted Jan 09 and accepted in just over two weeks; online publication Feb 2009; in print this month).

4 comments:

  1. hello,

    your article looks really interesting, but as I don't have access to any journals (I'm still at school) I can't read it - do you know where I could find a copy?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I'm not sure the article would be accessible, let alone interesting, to you if you're still at school, since it's really a contribution to on-going academic debate. But if you leave me your email address I can send you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, i'd love to have a try, my email's anna.grace@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ben, well, actually ETMP took just over 6 months to get back to me...

    ReplyDelete