Monday, November 10, 2008

Lacuna Coil

Tonight I finally saw Lacuna Coil live in Oxford - having missed the chance to see them a few years back on what I didn't realize was their first UK tour (they played in October and had sold out by the time that I returned to Oxford). It was good to right that 'wrong', and I certainly enjoyed the gig, though I have to say I was somewhat disappointed that the setlist predictably focused on newer material and had only one song I think from In a Reverie (which remains my favourite album by far). That and the fact that they finished well before the 11 o'clock curfew - indeed I was home, via Tesco, by about five past...

1 comment:

  1. It's this allowing inappropriately young people in. I went to see The Long Blondes in the spring, and they were done - with an annoyingly short set to be fair - by ten or so. Bah.

    ReplyDelete