Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Had A Dream

We're all familiar with what to do when 'raptors attack (if not, see here). This morning I woke up from a pretty weird dream in which a rhino somehow entered the house. Having had more time to think about potential escape routes, I now reckon the best responses would be either:
1) run into my brother's bedroom, from where I can attempt to climb out the window onto the conservatory roof - a potentially risky escape that would get me outside
or
2) if given time at the top of the stairs, climb into the loft, where I'm presumably out of reach but have nothing to do but sit and wait (either for help or the rhino to leave).
I'm not sure which strategy would be best, and I don't really want to waste time thinking about it - I just hope this doesn't come back to haunt me...

1 comment:

  1. I was haunted, almost literally, by the zombies from the remake of Dawn of the Dead for what felt like months afterwards. The velociraptors are just silly in comparison to hordes of ravenously hungry, running and jumping dead people.

    ReplyDelete