Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Birthday me

NYE is a pretty crap time to have a birthday. Everyone's busy - often out of town - and even those that aren't don't really want to go to your birthday. One friend complained about having to go to birthday parties rather than having a 'real NYE'. I wouldn't know, I guess I'll never have a normal NYE because it will always be my birthday... Perhaps consequently, I don't really see the fuss about NYE and would've thought a friend's birthday more important...

[UPDATE: What I did] Anyway, I went into town and spent money on books, CDs and DVDs (i.e. the usual) then had a few friends over for wine, conversation and Auld Lang Syne in the evening. Thanks to those who made it.

2 comments:

  1. Designed explicitly with the severe over pronator or larger runner in mind. Upper Synthetic leather and nubuck upper. Lightweight breathable mesh. Posterior Metatarsal Strap. Internal Support Sleeve. The ultimate in motion control Brooks Ariel Shoe available to runners, Brooks Running Shoes, Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Embroidery Digitizing is the renown firm all in the USA that provides the custom logo digitizing service regardless of any shape, size, colour or any of nature. Our teams of embroidery digitizers are fully trained to follow the right direction and procedures for the premium quality results.

    ReplyDelete