Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oceansize and Martin Grech

Well, last night I went to my third gig in the space of a week, which is a pretty good record for me. I’d already seen both Martin Grech and Oceansize before, but unfortunately while reviews were run online (via Oxford Student and UK-Fusion I believe) their archives don’t seem to include those… Never mind, I don’t suppose anyone particularly wants to read old reviews. Suffice to say last night topped both those performances. Very impressive.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing. Can you play more games at :
    happy wheels game | friv4 | games for girls | games girls | happy wheels unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article and valuable information because it’s useful for me, thank you so much for share with us.
    Custom Broker in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting blog You are such a great blogger. visit Just Natural Resort for wellness programs, wedding venues, honeymoons, short stays, and spa and Best honeymoon resorts in nainital location.

    ReplyDelete