Thursday, September 29, 2005

Comments

My post on Oceansize resulted in my first 'real' comment. Good to know someone might read this stuff!

I don't know if there's any easy way to see recent comments here. I haven't found it yet, and won't be trawling through all my old posts looking for them, so apologies if I fail to respond.

While I'm on the subject though, my earlier rant about Chelsea and predictability did lead to some comments when posted elsewhere. I think some of them misunderstood the main thrust, although in fairness others were right that it's perhaps a bit early to be too concerned. If Chelsea were to win three back-to-back titles though, I'd say that's unhealthy dominance - but we still have a way to go even for that.

Certainly enough people have been talking as though this season's Premiership is all but over already, and I would indeed be very surprised if anyone else won. You can see a related thread on BBC's 606 messageboard here.

Anyway, feedback always welcome. Particularly when I post more 'political' ideas up here - it may not surprise those who know me that the real thrust of the Chelsea rant was as much the political 'asides' as the comments ostensibly about football!

No comments:

Post a Comment