Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Better than Betis?

Well Liverpool kick off their defence of the Champions League tonight in Seville, against Real Betis. I had hoped to be able to watch this in college - on ITV 2 - but apparently there's a DVD night, so it seems I'll have to settle for following it online. A shame, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with this Joaquin chap...

The possible team's being discussed on the BBC messageboard here. For the record, I'd play Riise and Garcia, and I'd like to see Crouch and Cisse accommodated even if it is really a 4-5-1 with one of them breaking from midfield. It's probably more likely one of them will be on the bench, while we fill up midfield with Gerrard, Alonso and Sissoko though.

I'll let you know my thoughts after the game. YNWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment